Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Advanced Typography - Program Booklet






In this project, we were asked to create a program booklet for an event titled TASA 2012. These events exist but we had to design it as if the event was being held at St. Edward's that year. There was a lot of content in this book so I decided to put all of the information in the document and then figure out a grid, color, and type system from there. I decided to go with a gray and blue color scheme but I also added a special part of the book for easy navigation. This part is shown in the last picture and I created a foldable layout that makes it easy to see both the schedule and map of Austin. You can also close the book and keep the map sticking out for easy reference. Because of this layout, it is not viewable as a PDF and I took pictures to showcase the main parts of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment