Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Graphic Design II - Identity Series







Our assignment for this project was to create a set of 1-inch buttons and a poster of a certain era in graphic design and showcase it as if it were to be used at the Blanton Museum for an exhibit. I decided to choose one of my favorite eras in design which is Swiss design aka International Style. After that, I had to figure out a system of how many buttons to create. I decided to create 18 buttons which includes 3 buttons for each day the museum is open. The guest would either receive an informative button, a button of the artis for that day, or a button of the artist's most famous work. The designs of the poster and buttons work well together because I made them reminiscent of the International Style of design.

No comments:

Post a Comment