Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Interaction Design - Site Redesign



Click Here to View My Version of the Website

Click Here to View the Original Tribe Website

Our goal of this project was to recreate a website of a local Austin business that would need a new and improved site. Out of the choices, I decided to go with the business of Tribe Comics & Games because comics are a big interest of mine. I chose to keep the same color scheme but added more content to the site because the original is lacking much content. I also felt like some pages could be condensed in a utility bar to keep content unified and less confusing. My skills allowed for me to create a complete, basic website that looks more pleasing than the original, but I would like to return to this project and make it even better after learning more HTML and CSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment